Woodland Herbal is a family of four generations of herbalists who specialize in plant-based medicines, natural body care products, loose leaf teas, and beauty care products. We strive to serve our community by crafting the absolute best quality herbal remedies and natural products possible. Our team is in need of a new team member who is positive minded, passionate, detail-oriented, reliable, and who, above all, has the desire to help others.
Our team is in need of an assistant who can wear many hats, work 20-30 hours a week, and who can assist in production and shipping department, and with some administrative assistant tasks in a fast-paced environment. This individual will be in charge of following directions, running errands, assisting where the need arises, packaging product, labeling and sealing product. Full-time availability is required from November to December, and 40 hours a week may be required during the seasonal rush. If a good fit is determined by the administrative staff, this seasonal role may evolve to become a permanent position within the Woodland Herbal team.
Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Assist production staff when needed
- Assist shipping department when needed
- Perform administrative assistant tasks when needed
- Fill tea tins and bags
- Labeling product
- Sealing bottles and tins
- Occasional cleaning, dishwashing / food safety compliant
- Run errands when needed
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Must be able to read, take direction, and learn fast
- Must be able to multi-task
- Need to have reliable transportation
- Attention to detail, speed & accuracy are a must
- We will train you
*Please let us know if you have any experience working with medicinal herbs or other holistic fields.
Part-time / Seasonal
$10.00 per hour. Paid biweekly. This seasonal position will terminate at the end of 2022, unless a permanent job offer is extended. An evolved position within the team may be available upon manager’s discretion, based on performance during seasonal holiday peak. If full-time position is a good fit, a $2.00 raise will be given.
Flexible, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm. 2-3 days a week in September/October and 5 days a week November/December.
One location in Warsaw, Ohio
- Training in medicinal plants, natural healing, and herbalism
- Employee discount
- Weekends off, unless manager requests a schedule change
- Nature-inspired – natural focused traditional art of helping others
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable – traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
- Background check and drug testing required pre-employment. Private use of hemp or CBD will not be a deciding factor.
Learn more about Woodland Herbal:
- Our website – www.woodlandherbal.com
- Our mission – www.woodlandherbal.com/pages/about
- Our Etsy store – www.etsy.com/shop/woodlandherbal
- Our Instagram – www.instagram.com/woodlandherbal/
If you think you’re a great fit for this rare seasonal opportunity, APPLY NOW by submitting an introductory letter and professional resume with references to Brandon at Hello @ WoodlandHerbal . com